BEFORE GETTING HERE:
1. I don’t have my festival ticket yet, can I buy it?
On Thursday, from 12h to 24:00h.
On Friday and Saturday, from 16:00h to 02:00h.
2. How can I get there?
a) The festival takes place in a fairground called “Recinto Ferial La Fica”, placed in Avda. Primero de Mayo, at the junction with Avda. del Intendente Jorge Palacios. You may consult a map here.
b) Google Map: You may find a map in Google.
c) You can get Murcia by:
Train: Murcia Del Carmen Station
Address: Paseo de la estación, s/n 30880.
Telephone number: (+34) 968 411 068
Plane: Murcia-San Javier Airport. This is its web.
Bus: San Andrés Station
Address: Bo San Andrés 30005, Murcia.
Telephone number: (+34) 968 292 211
By road: The area of Murcia is communicated with the rest of the Spanish territory by the following:
N301/A30: Madrid, Portugal
N342/A91: Granada, Sevilla, Cadiz
A37/AP7: Valencia, Alicante
3. How can I get to the Camping areas? What are their opening hours?
Camping ESTADIO VIEJA CONDOMINA: This camping area is placed in Ronda de Garay, nearby the bullring.
Camping ESTADIO MONTE ROMERO: This camping is in the university campus of Murcia University, in front of the Economy & Business school (Facultad de Economía y Empresa). You may see a map here.
It is important to read all the conditions of entry and stay of the Camping areas. You can download them here.
Camping ESTADIO VIEJA CONDOMINA y ESTADIO MONTE ROMERO: The opening hours of the camping office boxes are from 12h (both Friday and Saturday).
4. How can I get from the camping areas to the Festival?
Camping ESTADIO VIEJA CONDOMINA: The camping is 7 minutes walk from the Festival, and that’s the best way to get there. Here you have the indications.
Camping ESTADIO MONTE ROMERO: The camping is 9 kilometers away, placed in the university campus. There will be buses and trams to get to the Festival.
5. Where can I park my car?
There will be a parking area available for those ones that come to the Festival by car. However, we recommend to get here by public transport. You may find here the map.
Latbus has prepared an special bus service for all the festival attendants. Check out the different bus lines: LATBUS SERVICIO SOS 4.8
6. How do I know the Festival schedule?
7. Which are the entry and stay conditions of the Festival?
You can review all the information about the topic here.
8. What is the opening hours of the Venue?
DURing the FESTIVAL.
9. Is there any map of the Festival?
You can download the mapSOS48
10. How can I exchange my ticket for my wristband? When?
The tickets can be exchanged in the Venue on Thrusday, Friday & Saturday.
11. Is it allowed to enter any food or beverages in the Venue? What kind of food&drinks there will be in the Festival?
It is not allowed to enter any kind of food or beverage in the Venue. There will be all sort of food available: (data)
12. Am I allowed to enter a photo camera? What kind of photo cameras are allowed?
The only cameras allowed are compact and mobile phone cameras.
13. Will there be mobile phone network?, Will there be plugs for mobile phones, laptops, etc.?
You will find booth lockers inside the fairground and a plug station. Besides, there will be Internet connection with a reinforce of 3G/4G in all the area.
14.- What can I do once the fairground is closed?
With the Off Festival (#sos48’s official) you can resist slumber with the best tunes.
* With the official bracelet of the festival you have access to the previous sale of the ticket in the fairground at a reduced prize or in the Nightclub’s door full prize. Buses will go from the fairground to the Off.
Artists and official hours:
Saturday OFF FESTIVAL (Sala Teatre)
Sunday OFF FESTIVAL (Sala Teatre)
If you cannot come.
15.- FOLLOW US ON TWITTER TROUGH THE HASHTAG #sos48
16.- FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM AS WELL.